Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The Great Hybrid Debate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fireballer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject:

my only point with the ratings is that Iendlir is extremely competent, a real good pker, yet he's still 10, and all the other paladins are on the bottom..

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject:

http://abandonedrealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4138&highlight=daelon

0 0 0
Fireballer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject:

what conditions for Daelon? Ubergeard 24/7? One of the best players? Gangbangs? For one it sounds like a superb tracker, indicating newbies are dead meat.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject:

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4963
- obviously that guy gets shit on by RNG, its only supposed to drop you by about 25%-30% concentration. its either this or he didnt bother to train his spells. probably working as intended in any case. maybe the penalty is too high on untrained skll %. i would like that hard capped so it doesnt put you below a 60% skill rating, but otherwise it looks fine.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4961
- a prepped necro wins a fight, whats the problem? you dont just brainlessly spam fireballs to kill a necro, you have to summon him away and use pass door and other tricks. this log is mind numbingly badly fought.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4983
- caught with sanc down. that's really dumb. same thing that happens to mages ,healer, probably even rogues that are being careless like that. "Wasn't expecting him to be in town" this player does not have the paranoid mentality necessary to play an evil pk'er. rule #1 never get caught. novice mistake.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4962
- i wish i got to fight necros that were retarded enough to open with blind on a melee-high damage class. this necro does not know how to play a necro. the level of skill here is laughable.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4971
- opening with the wrong spells (poison/curse give the other dude a FREE round of attacks in retaliation, see above comment) and also allowing one's self to be attacked first over and over and over and over, making a pretty easy-looking fight into a quite difficult struggle. why would he just let himself be attacked repeatedly like this?

Beyond the first, I couldnt see anything in those that looked poor besides the play. Will try to get around to the others soon.

0 0 0
Dispater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Paladins are fine, when i was playing my <50 human pally, i had no problems taking on fights with evil pinnacles and winning them. Almost (stupid RNG) even beat Groq's armed-to-teeth duergar shammy on level 46, and that was during the time where paladins were especially gimped (no shield stance shit etc.).

It's a players fault imo, if you want easy way out (eg. crying to devs coz you're terribad) then play WoW or other carebear shits, otherwise LEARN THE CLASS YOU PLAY, everyone and their grandma is a fucking one-trick-pony and occassionaly some bright people like Slade come a long and show how it's really done.

DKs on the other hand are much more gimp, now with stallions they may actually be good (dunno, not playing and can't really base opinions on some truly-noob logs). DK's need a remake imo.

0 0 0
Fireballer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4963
- obviously that guy gets shit on by RNG, its only supposed to drop you by about 25%-30% concentration. its either this or he didnt bother to train his spells. probably working as intended in any case. maybe the penalty is too high on untrained skll %. i would like that hard capped so it doesnt put you below a 60% skill rating, but otherwise it looks fine.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4961
- a prepped necro wins a fight, whats the problem? you dont just brainlessly spam fireballs to kill a necro, you have to summon him away and use pass door and other tricks. this log is mind numbingly badly fought.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4983
- caught with sanc down. that's really dumb. same thing that happens to mages ,healer, probably even rogues that are being careless like that. "Wasn't expecting him to be in town" this player does not have the paranoid mentality necessary to play an evil pk'er. rule #1 never get caught. novice mistake.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4962
- i wish i got to fight necros that were retarded enough to open with blind on a melee-high damage class. this necro does not know how to play a necro. the level of skill here is laughable.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4971
- opening with the wrong spells (poison/curse give the other dude a FREE round of attacks in retaliation, see above comment) and also allowing one's self to be attacked first over and over and over and over, making a pretty easy-looking fight into a quite difficult struggle. why would he just let himself be attacked repeatedly like this?

Beyond the first, I couldnt see anything in those that looked poor besides the play. Will try to get around to the others soon.

regarding the spells vs giant and the sanc down issue:

What's the point of the mals if you aren't casting them? Aren't they there for that reason? If the fight is worse to you for someone casting those, clearly something's wrong with the class. Sanc down, yes a caster would get reamed, especially if they also had protective shield and weapon ward down. However, it's extremely easy to keep shield up, and sanc too with the right combo. For rogues, being without a potion, you still have 3 defenses to rely on and the ability to get out of being bashed with dodge. There is yet to be someone who's evaded dodge with the armor skill, in all these logs.

http://abandonedrealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7542&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Nadrin wrote:
if your pet is 30 it can carry well over 100 pounds

I'd like to add this in from the GY posts, as it's very relevant to hybrids. The issue is that you still need a way to get 100 lbs into a sack and then give it to your pet, and that's very hard to manage if you carry a reasonable assortment of weapons and consumables to be prepared if things go down, so in addition to armor, you'll have at most 60 lbs to work with in inventory.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=5000

here's a good example of lowbie DK fighting. The one spamming lightning bolts only won because they silenced the other person. The one doing less damage on a non-sanctuary target is drow.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject:

Dispater wrote:
Paladins are fine, when i was playing my <50 human pally, i had no problems taking on fights with evil pinnacles and winning them. Almost (stupid RNG) even beat Groq's armed-to-teeth duergar shammy on level 46, and that was during the time where paladins were especially gimped (no shield stance shit etc.).

It's a players fault imo, if you want easy way out (eg. crying to devs coz you're terribad) then play WoW or other carebear shits, otherwise LEARN THE CLASS YOU PLAY, everyone and their grandma is a fucking one-trick-pony and occassionaly some bright people like Slade come a long and show how it's really done.

DKs on the other hand are much more gimp, now with stallions they may actually be good (dunno, not playing and can't really base opinions on some truly-noob logs). DK's need a remake imo.

Let me know how you feel about them after you try them. We don't NEED a remake for them to be effective. Curretnly dark-knights have little reason to choose their afflictives carefully becase fireball is the most op spell in the game. It does more dps than hellstream. So they're actually easier to play than they should be and that is all we might look into fixing. Slade had a hand in choosing the changes we've made to them, and he thinks they're worth playing.

Fireballer wrote:
What's the point of the mals if you aren't casting them? Aren't they there for that reas....

Novice mistake - you don't INITIATE with mals because they give the opponent free hits. I will type it out to show you as example.

<400hp 400mp 400mv> c 'blind' Bob
You fail to blind Bob.
Bob's slash decimates you!
Bob's slash decimates you!

<340hp 375mp 400mv>

So what happened there is... you've tried to blind him, but you've taken a bunch of damage while dealing none. Even if Bob has no saves, your chance of blinding him is worse than even. This is a bad thing to do. It can put you into a dangerous situation. Get into combat first, then use your mals. If you fight a warrior, this is going to REALLY hurt. (Could this ever be a SMART decision? Yes maybe, if you were for example a dark-knight fighting a drow invoker, a successful poison would make him drop his mace, and that with his low melee damage output should make it worth the risk of taking free damage. If you were a necro, no. Never.)

Anecdote: I once took a shaman to big nasty with my paladin by just fleeing from him. He spammed blasphemy on me while I was dual wielding swords. I lost about 6% of my hp from a round that passed because of the timing, and didn't use any mana. Pretty shortly that was a dead shaman. Surprisingly this guy was considered one of the best shaman pkers. He wouldnt have bothered blasphemy at all if he'd checked if I had purples (I did).

Note that this also applies to targetted damage dealing spells if you lose concentration, so its really important to train your single-target afflictive spells before you try initiating combat with them.

Fireballer I wish you would stop to consider you aren't as good as you think you are at this game, dude, just learn more about the game first before you try making a sweeping assessment of stuff. It should be obvious when players keep pointing out simple things like this that you didn't even know about.

0 0 0
Fireballe2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Sorry, I never implied i was cream of the world. I'm simply stating the options of hybrids are poor at best. Every single fight "proving otherwise" is some really unusual circumstances that can't be described because you plunked down what you call "the best gear available", yet I can show that the warrior did worse.

And who tried to cast mals on a necro? Necros are there to be flee murdered, like all caster classes.

As to a spell like fireball being OP, if you miss it because you're not already in combat, or they flee right before you cast, you're getting a free round of damage on you. It has serious drawbacks anyone smart should exploit, apart from just standing in a room with a mob for some newbie to hit with their AoE.

http://ar.invokation.net/logs/view.php?id=4971 Look at the damage here. Mutilates. Taudon wasn't even that uber equipped in this fight.

Here's "best in slot" gear for the warrior you linked:

Code:

The corpse of Worvaz holds:
a Loot Sack
(Glowing) (Humming) a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets
the dead star circlet
(Glowing) (Humming) a blood encrusted spiked steel bracelet
(Humming) a pair of spiked steel bracers
a beautiful gown of white samite
(Glowing) (Humming) an Ancient Banner of Illisidar
(Glowing) (Humming) a pair of spiked light-steel boots
(Glowing) a segmented belt of crimson scales
(Glowing) (Humming) a set of titanium fullplate
(Glowing) (Humming) a Frostbrand Sword
(Glowing) a pair of spiked steel leggings
a dragonblood ensign cravat of evisceration
(Glowing) the Centurion's polearm
(Glowing) (Humming) a dragonwing mithril-white ascot of unerring flight
(Glowing) (Humming) a dragonblood mithril-white bangle of evisceration
(glowing) (humming) a war general's earring
(Glowing) (Humming) a dragonblood flawless ioun
(Glowing) a nice looking ring
(Glowing) (Humming) the Band of Order
(Glowing) (Humming) 'Xel Morak', the Sword of Seasons
(Glowing) (Humming) 'Angelic', the winged stiletto
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a Knight Melancholic's shield
(Glowing) (Humming) a Defender potion
a purple potion
a seashell ring
(Humming) a whipping tail of a manticore
(Humming) an astral lash
7017 gold coins

Here's his damage.

Code:

<638 648 464> (*Y;)
Worvaz awkwardly parries your pierce with a loud clang.
You rebuke Worvaz's chaotic attack with your shield.
Your rebuke injures Worvaz.
Worvaz's sting decimates you!
A pikeman tries to disarm Worvaz's shield, but fails.
Worvaz has quite a few wounds.

<585 648 464> (*Y;) confine wor
You confine Worvaz to your own vicinity.
Worvaz gets an astral lash from a Loot Sack.

<585 648 464> (*Y;)
Worvaz stops using a Knight Melancholic's shield as a shield.
Worvaz wields an astral lash in his off-hand.

<585 648 464> (%Y;)
Worvaz strikes you with his weapon and attempts to hobble you.
Worvaz's hobble injures you.
You clutch your leg painfully as you begin to hobble.

<570 648 464> (%Y;) wear churn

Your pierce DISMEMBERS Worvaz!
Worvaz deflects your pierce aside in an ungraceful parry.
Your pierce MASSACRES Worvaz!
Worvaz's sting devastates you!
Worvaz's magic mauls you.
You rebuke Worvaz's chaotic attack with your shield.
Your rebuke wounds Worvaz.
Worvaz's wild sting injures you.
Worvaz's sting mauls you.

<478 648 464> (%Y;)
Your pierce DISMEMBERS Worvaz!
Worvaz's sting MUTILATES you!

here's taudon.

Code:

<137hp 62m 434mv>exam corpse
The corpse of Taudon holds:
( 2) a bracer of dark thorns
( 2) a black plate neckguard
     a serpentskin belt
     (Glowing) a disease-scarred signet ring of inoculation
     a Loot Sack
     some sleeves of bronze dragonscale
     a torso of bronze dragonscale
     some leggings of bronze dragonscale
     a bronze dragon's claws
     a bronze dragon skull
     some smelly furs
     (Glowing) (Tainted) a blessed pike
     a black thorned whip
     (Glowing) (Humming) a spider blade
     (Glowing) a dragonblood revealer of evisceration
     a pair of dragonwing mesh boots of unerring flight
     (Glowing) a dragonblood signet ring of evisceration
     a deep red stone
     (Humming) a blood encrusted shield
     (Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
     (Glowing) a morning star of havoc
     (Glowing) a bastard sword of havoc
[Hit Return to continue]
( 2) a gyvel potion
     a seashell ring
     a tainted potion of recall
     (Glowing) (Humming) a Defender potion

Here's his damage.

Code:

<598hp 595m 421mv>You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A long-haired lanky man with piercing blue eyes stands here.
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Taudon!'
Taudon's turmoil misses you.
Taudon is in excellent condition.

<598hp 595m 421mv>ibal
Your iceball *** DEVASTATES *** Taudon!
Taudon's turmoil MUTILATES you!
Taudon's turmoil decimates you!
Taudon's wild turmoil DISMEMBERS you!
[** ] Taudon dodges your phantom dragon's breath.
Taudon has some small wounds and bruises.

<473hp 580m 421mv>
Taudon's turmoil maims you!
Taudon's turmoil misses you.
[* ] Taudon parries your phantom dragon's breath.
Taudon has some small wounds and bruises.

<438hp 580m 421mv>ibal
Your iceball MANGLES Taudon!
Taudon has quite a few wounds.

<438hp 565m 421mv>
Taudon hits you with a powerful bash, but you stay mounted!
Taudon's bash maims you!

<402hp 555m 421mv>
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
[* ] You parry Taudon's turmoil.
[** ] Taudon blocks your attack with his shield.

<402hp 555m 421mv>ibal
Your iceball MANGLES Taudon!

<402hp 540m 421mv>
Taudon's turmoil devastates you!
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
[* ] You parry Taudon's turmoil.
[** ] Taudon blocks your attack with his shield.
[* ] Taudon dodges your phantom dragon's breath.

apparently he's doing better damage with worse gear. we also see in your cherry picked example, rebukes. Please explain this.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject:

As usual your talking out your butt, and don't understand mechanics. In the situation with Worvaz, its GOOD VS EVIL with the evil having PROTECTION. That means that worvaz damage was seriously nerfed. Rebuke is a cabal related ability you don't need to know about that. Taudon IS evil protection doesnt work against him if your also evil.... DUH

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject:

This is why I don't play hybrids and it isn't because they suck.

Paladin:
1. No dirt kick which means I have to chase and chase and I hate to chase
2. Divine sac I hate the fact that i have to blow mana for extra dam
3. Just too damn hard to rank up to 50. I usually have the worst luck with this, I make a paladin everyone in range is evil. I make a dkn everyone in range is a goodie.
4. Limited weapon selection and armor selection especially with a low pbase so low rares. If every ailgn had a treant thews set id be more apt to place goods and evils because I hate losing rare eq.

DKN
1. I would only play a drow simply because of the bad ass dirt kick
2. Exp hole is sick and honestly with the low pbase potions are too expensive after rank 36 getting 150 per kill above rank 40 cuz ur groupmates are clueless is just too much to deal with.
3. Rank 42 everyone wants a piece of you.
4. I haven't tried a dkn with the unholy frenzy change maybe I would like it because I hate casting things that wear off during a fight that can screw me over.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject:

radiance, thews, and beast should be about the same

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Olyn wrote:
radiance, thews, and beast should be about the same

Radiance: +4 hitroll, +2 str, save_vs_spell -8

Thews: +30 HP, +4 hitroll, +4 damroll, +4 str, +4 con

Beast: +100 HP, +6 hitroll, +6 damroll, infravision

These numbers are for rank 50.

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Beast is way superior. #myopinion

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Yes...but on the flip side goodies can request each of the items in the Radiance set. Evils and Neutrals are stuck having to kill for theirs.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Those thews numbers don't seem current. Also, a lot of the individual beast pieces don't give hit/dam on their own. A comparison of all bonuses of the sets, along with number of pieces needed, would be more accurate. Radiance will be a little off, because I just made some tweaks to prepare for the upcoming Solace replacements.

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject:

Olyn wrote:
...I just made some tweaks to prepare for the upcoming Solace replacements.

Drool....

0 0 0
Tiqa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject:

Nadrin wrote:
``.... In the situation with Worvaz, its GOOD VS EVIL with the evil having PROTECTION. That means that worvaz damage was seriously nerfed. ..... Taudon IS evil protection doesnt work against him if your also evil....

Are you saying that if a good and evil fight and one of them is protected, that the protected person dishes out more damage? So buying protection has an added benefit beside Legion killing the person who killed you?

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject:

wrong kind of protection. not protection from legion, but the spell 'protection' instead.

Code:
Syntax: commune 'protection'  (short syntax: prot)
Spell type: PROTECTIVE

The protection spell significantly reduces all damage taken from
attackers of the opposite alignment, and provides a minor amount
of protection from all magical spells.  Those who are without a firm
moral commitment may not receive this spell, nor will their their
damage ever be reduced by it.  Clerics, paladins, and dark-knights
necromancers are given the opportunity to learn protection.

See also: HELP 'PROTECTION CREATURE'

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject:

That's really ignorant fireballer. I showed you a fight where numbers were scaled as big as they go, but the gear and skill level were equal. If it seems cherry picked, its because few players will ever produce a really decent log. Its very rare to see a true clash of the titans like this. Usually the guys who know how to get the dark-knight this geared will go on a six month raping newbies spree with conservative quitting out done on top. You, in particular, gave me unmatched noob fights, which if you think about it, either of those two players in the log *I* posted would have steamrolled on their best day, and could have probably killed them afk. Sure you can say, oh well, thats not possible without the gear, but then tell me how do you get gear? You can ass-rape newbies who can't defend their gear, or you can roll Justice and get it handed to you. You gotta bottom-feed to get your momentum going. In other words, you cherry pick your opponents and never fight at disadvantage. DUMMY! Play the system and profit from it properly, they're not the class for honorable players.

You need gear to make warriors work, and you need gear to make dark-knights work, so showing off rubbish logs where they don't have it is obviously going to make both of those classes look like underperformers.

Some of the things I have seen pre-nerf... Lazrin anybody? I watched him kill 4 knights at once, solo. I'm not kidding dude. He was fighting 4 on 1 with a dark-knight and he killed all 4 of them, and he did so comfortably. Dark-knights that outgeared their opponents simply too much damage. What we have NOT done is reduce that damage potential at all. The same lethality is still there. What we DID do is remove dodge so that they can't just tank 4 man gangbangs and win anymore. We decided philosophically that we don't want a single player being able to win 3v1 fights by tanking them. Thats why we have stuff like hobble, and the shield block chance reduction for clerics (this was targetted at shamans). IT wasnt only hybrids that got the nerfhammer - everybody did.

Again, what you need is the gear. Nevermind what gear your opponents have. YOU need gear. And you need the right gear. Sometimes that means wearing +hp items to survive vs multi opponents. GASP, not straight hit/dam? Imagine that... actually having stuff in your sack and swapping gear for the kind of opponent you're fighting..

Just look at how much damage the dark-knight can do to the warrior. I mean just look at THAT. So what about a couple rebuke? Its a drow dk like you wanted. Its a shitty low level charmie if you like. He could have brought Overseer Mechanus or something. Nobody is stopping you from joining Justice club with a dk yourself. Nobody is forcing a warrior to wield wild weapons vs a Justice either. Maybe that is a disadvantage he didnt have the right items to overcome, or maybe he felt tanking rebukes was worth it? These are choices players must make before they enter fights. Getting these choices right separates the good players from the bad ones. Its something you can go back over your logs and look at, and say "Gee, i shouldnt have used that weapon" rather than say "OMG I lost because of skill X which I could do nothing about! OP!" as they do with most MMOs.

Dark-knights can easily do more damage than any other class - they have almost all the weapons and third attack, dual wield, which gives them the lions share of the melee damage output. On top of that they can fireball which is the most damaging afflictive spell. And on top of THAT they have pets and unholy strength/frenzy. Its enormous! Its a ridiculous amount of damage. No class in the game can match them. Not an illusionist with 3 dupes, not a necromancer will full zombies, not even a fully geared warrior. Just think, how does an invoker compare to a dark-knight. Well lets see, the dark-knight already has invokers most damaging spell, fireball. Then from there, its all just massively stronger melee, and bash/trip to use to finish people off. And as lop-sided as that is, an invoker gets what, protective shield? Yes! They get a defensive spell, which they are dependent on for surviving. Oh my god one decent spell to save them. They're *still* required to use saves to guard against a dark-knights dangerous maledictive spells. They can get silenced and from there all they can do is try to run faster than the dk can track. Do you think dark-knights have a disadvantage or an advantage against invokers?. I don't think this question deserves even discussion ... its one of the most lop-sided fights in the game. Look through the class matchups properly and think up how to beat your opponents. Only really rangers have the right tools to cause serious trouble for dk's. And thats only when they get panthers. In the low levels, there is no real match for a dark-knight, because two-handed weapons outdamage every other weapon type (dual wield needs to be close to mastery to outdamage two-handed, which comes with no skill % required at all, and on top of this the two-handeds have stronger parry vs dual wield anyway - what a joke.), and they have set parry to go with their two-handed weapons. So they're basically warriors with fire/iceball like your brief log shows. There isn't another class that even comes close. If you got a set of Winter eq on a level 30-40 dark-knight, the only way to lose that is to disconnect.

Quote:

As usual your talking out your butt, and don't understand mechanics.

^

A good defense is a strong offense, and dark-knights can outmatch basically every opponent on that. They're not underpowered. They're OVER-powered because fireball damage is too high, harm kills are cheesy and they probably shouldn't even have mals when you take into account the amount of damage they already do. I mean I've watched dark-knights and they rarely even use these mals because that's often regarded as superflous icing anyway. But poison is disgusting and would devastate players who min/maxed their hit/dam and have no +stats to balance out the effects from it (i.e. nearly all players below 50 with no rares). Nobody is expecting every dark-knight to be an overlord by any means, but you have to have the mental capacity of a retarded 2 year old monkey to fail at killing anybody with one.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject:

It seems like you guys are wasting your breath with this fireball

i mean he did say a major drawback of fireball is that people can "flee before you cast it"

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: