Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Playerkilling Statistics for Jun 2007

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Playerkilling Statistics for Jun 2007

This month's stats show that the most efficient cabal is the Knights, the largest bodycount from the Legions, and the most abused cabal, once again, is the Legions. Little uncaballed inactivity.

[KNIGHT]

Code:

Keira:  kills 18, deaths 10
      Kavere:  kills  4, deaths  1
      Sanary:  kills  2, deaths  0
       Cordo:  kills  3, deaths  1
        Olyn:  kills  2, deaths  0
   Thenindor:  kills  0, deaths  1
    Aritigni:  kills  0, deaths  1
       Horec:  kills  0, deaths  4
       TOTAL:  kills 29, deaths 18 (efficiency 61%)

[LEGION]

Code:

Xirth:  kills 14, deaths 22
    Mordamir:  kills  9, deaths  9
    Quincera:  kills  4, deaths 10
        Warl:  kills  3, deaths  8
     Bameche:  kills  2, deaths  4
   Adwilaron:  kills  0, deaths  2
       Gumaz:  kills  0, deaths  4
       TOTAL:  kills 32, deaths 59 (efficiency 35%)

[JUSTICE]

Code:

Nuresudo:  kills 11, deaths 15
     Falthor:  kills  4, deaths  5
    Bunabena:  kills  1, deaths  0
  Stanislaus:  kills  0, deaths  2
       TOTAL:  kills 16, deaths 22 (efficiency 42%)

[KEEPER]

[UNCABALLED] (level 50 kills only)

Code:

Daelon:  kills  3, deaths  2
     Gorgite:  kills  2, deaths  1
       Telis:  kills  2, deaths  3

[WORST MATCHUPS]

Code:

Daelon vs Nuresudo      6- 0
       Xirth vs Aldwein       4- 1
       Keira vs Quincera      5- 2
       Keira vs Xirth         5- 2
       Keira vs Warl          3- 0

[MOST LETHAL] (level 50 kills only)

Code:

Keira:  kills  9, deaths 10
       Xirth:  kills  5, deaths 22
      Daelon:  kills  3, deaths  2
    Mordamir:  kills  3, deaths  9
    Nuresudo:  kills  2, deaths 15

[MOST ABUSED]

Code:

Xirth:  kills 14, deaths 22
       Zonas:  kills  0, deaths 18
        Dris:  kills  0, deaths 17
    Nuresudo:  kills 11, deaths 15
       Turko:  kills  0, deaths 12

73 pkers have scored a bodycount of 258.

0 0 0
marsd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject:

This is so tame in comparison with the last half year.

0 0 0
Shughurd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject:

Someone help me to understand...how the heck can paladin(Keira) keep pwning warriors? (Xirth, Quincera, Warl) ????

I MEAN HOW? Uberl33t paladin or just dumb warriors?

You can get combat advantages on paladin so easily that it's practically impossible for him to hit you with all the sideswipes, overheads and stuff.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject:

Warriors can obtain good equipment at the pinnacle and they don't seem to realise this. I think its fairly obvious, you know... same set of items you can get at level 30, the best you can do 20 levels later? Its pretty far from the best you can do, isnt it. And on top of that, the warrior's opponents obviously get more hp's and spells that do more damage/stronger curing etc. They also get prepared like Keira did, they're not going to want to stay in the same level 30 shit you are, after the assbeatings they will remember recieving with that anyway. So really, they need to keep up with the item progression, that's about all it is.

0 0 0
Shughurd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject:

Yeah, guess so, people might be just lazy tho, unlike me, i usually wear stuff on lev 30 which even 50's don't know how to get! Twisted Evil

0 0 0
marsd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject:

Give any class that has figher skills, and soup it up to the brim. You'd get mangles through sanc, or even higher. Anyone else without that magnitude of damage won't be able to stand up against the given class, even if it naturally has some advantage of that fighter.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Well warriors have wayyyyyy better mitigation than pallys (they can dodge, and their shields aren't under any threat of loss, which happens to be the ideal combat style for vs polearms - pallys best offence), and hobble to pin them in the fight to prevent the pally from running off to do his healing thing. And wrath is nerf. So Shughurd is really right... why are they getting owned? I said equipment instinctively, but thinking about the log board, I saw a sorry amount of warriors trying to fight with no sanc. That makes paladins much better tanks (relatively) in that kinda situation. So, probably that idiot stuff too.

0 0 0
Wholesale Johnson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
Warriors can obtain good equipment at the pinnacle and they don't seem to realise this. I think its fairly obvious, you know... same set of items you can get at level 30, the best you can do 20 levels later? Its pretty far from the best you can do, isnt it. And on top of that, the warrior's opponents obviously get more hp's and spells that do more damage/stronger curing etc. They also get prepared like Keira did, they're not going to want to stay in the same level 30 shit you are, after the assbeatings they will remember recieving with that anyway. So really, they need to keep up with the item progression, that's about all it is.

Mmmhmm, brawns over brain. The key to success in AR.

Question

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject:

Yeah, because if you're wielding a wooden spoon versus a fucking sword, you're being bright.

Dipshit.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject:

Wholesale Johnson illustrates the point I was implying, which is that people these days feel entitled to win exclusviely with their "brains" - they won't even bother to take their warrior to Winter to get geared. The new skills in the warrior's box are obviously not easy to use stuff, but people seem to have percieved this as skills should mean everything. This is an RPG, not an arcade game. Its not like Keira has had the ultimate best equipment around either, but at least it was level 50 equipment. See what I'm saying? Its like trying to win people at level 30 in mud school items. Ludicrous to think the game is screwed up because it isn't like that.

If you guys prefer to be told you know what you're doing, then logic tells us, a popular belief being like that confirms that, actually, AR is too much player skill based. If we're at the point where its like, say, someone decent doesn't bother to go to Winter because it gets collected by red dragon-clad fire giants with hobble TRIVIALLY, and we're assuming he's playing smart in not collecting "overpowered" gear, then evidently its the skills that are at fault.

0 0 0
Shughurd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject:

Indeed, it's a difference if you run around as lev 50 warrior hitting disembowels w/o sanc or if you spend some time getting the rares together or gamble or craft, you can get 50 dam easily to hit disembowels THRU sanc.
Heck, when i was on Meliza, i outdamaged any warrior whom i was fighting against, i didnt even had enhanced damage pfft, if you hit me for decimates and i hit you for massacres, then it doesnt matter if i cannot use all those fancy warrior shit, i just pwn you by default becoz until you fumble around with your nifty skills, you just get too much damage in.

And it's really not hard to get a nice damage set together, especially as evil.

Blood Candle/Blackened Sphere/Ancient Banner
Studded skull rings/Webbed rings/or something from winter
Black neckguards/black velvet cloaks/scarabs of death (yes you can do it with just a warrior+shaman)
Onyx/copper/bone bracelets or something better, all easy to get.
Then get all those nifty amber sleeves, sea dragon leggings, spiked-light steel or whatever.
Use dark oak on places you cant find rares for...
Use chanted 5/5 atleast weapons if not favored.

Not the regular candle,teethnecklaces,opal rings,blacktear,dark thorn bracelets crap on 50, cmon.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> PK stats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: