Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Warlord's deathmark
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Umm... few things here. Number one the bastard aint riding on anything of mine...EWWWIIIEEEE.

Secondly OUR conversation was getting out of hand? At least ours was about warlords kinda...

Sadly...he gets the puntangue. I have been trying to find out his secret for many a generation. I get the occasional when I get off my cpu...But yes...apparently he got the good looking genes as much as I hate to admit it.

Thirdly...Umm...asyndic...a lil over board chachi. He says you are unskilled as an insult BECAUSE...it is somethin he knows for a fact that you both do...so as to not go about like you saying how much of a pimp you are he compares stuff that has actual meaning to everyone. Do you understand? Not tryin to rag on you but what is the point of sayin all that shit? I mean...yeah I am a limo driver, with pam anderson as my lap dog, and yes she gives head as well as kid rock says. I mean comon. You play, he plays. The only true comparison that can be stated.

Umm fourthly. Your in the army. Of course you turn down pussy.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Umm fourthly. Your in the army. Of course you turn down pussy.

ARMY, mullet... not NAVY.

0 0 0
Asyndic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject:

Sweet...I like the fourth one. Your mom is persistant... Shocked

Anyways, I'm done. I went a little overboard and stuff but fuck it.

Flame away little mice...I need some amusement.

By the Way, I happen to like you and your brother as much as I know of you. So hopefully you'll take all my posts with the same grain of salt I take your's.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Of course. It helps alot that I have insane respect for peeps in army navy air force and what not. I have a very fight for your country family. But umm sebryn...That was the point you knuckle head. Navy gets the pussy, army and marines are the gay ones. wink wink. Scary enough thats not the first time I have heard that my mom is persistant. *SHUDDER*

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: lol

Each and every one of mullets chars has sucked, so this one probably isnt any better.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Now e-ant...Thats not very nice. You know of two chars...One ruled everyone including you. And the other killed everyone important but died just as much in the process. Now I wouldnt call those sucky... First one explains itself...and second one was at 50...still tryin to learn those ropes.

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: lol

i killed your 'super rocker' when you had 7 ranks on me

0 0 0
Asyndic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject:

Amusing stuffs...

Hey Mullet, I work with a bunch of Marines and they just got to read your post about the Army and Marines...Not sure how they're taking it but they did pull out their Kabars and sharpening stones. They have this dead-eyed kind of stare that looks rather cool. Not sure about the throbbing veins on their necks though, that's kind of freakish.

Damn, I haven't had this much fun since the last time I had a Private smart off to me...I need to blast fuckers more often.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject:

chuckle

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Alright well I dont drive a 30,000 dollar Suv.. thanks god. Gas hogs. Yeah you get some amount of pay check.. wow.. my passion is my sport. I play soccer and have had since I was two. It is what I do and I love it. As to professional courtesy and what not, I am a P.E. teacher for home schooled kids in the City of Vancouver (washington) I love what I do and I wouldnt ask for more pay.

As for overboard, I am sure not a damn person cared about the above statements, and yes that last post was poorly written, it was two in the morning and I was just gettin done with home work and a beer, so it was brain shut down time. (which is most of the time)

Ascyndic, I have no problem with you or anyone else who flames me, my motto is if when I wake up tomorrow it doesnt matter, I dont give a rats ass.

0 0 0
Xonovik

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject:

This has been quite amusing.. I should start more threads that end up in personal flame wars between people.

Personally, OOC I don't care how much money you make, what car you drive, how much pussy you get, or how many fucking guys you got behind your back because someone insulted your division of the military.

And IC, I don't care how good your character is, how bad someone else's characters are, how many times you kicked someone else's ass, and how big your balls are compared to someone else's boobs(and vice-versa).

You all should start salsa dancing and have some fun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject:

My boobs are big. My mom said I should go work at a hooters place. Course my balls are bigger than YOURS!!!

Hahah just kiddin. Not sure if I am that childish.

0 0 0
Asyndic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Flying Hampster of Doom wrote:
Alright well I dont drive a 30,000 dollar Suv.. thanks god. Gas hogs. Yeah you get some amount of pay check.. wow.. my passion is my sport. I play soccer and have had since I was two. It is what I do and I love it. As to professional courtesy and what not, I am a P.E. teacher for home schooled kids in the City of Vancouver (washington) I love what I do and I wouldnt ask for more pay.

As for overboard, I am sure not a damn person cared about the above statements, and yes that last post was poorly written, it was two in the morning and I was just gettin done with home work and a beer, so it was brain shut down time. (which is most of the time)

Ascyndic, I have no problem with you or anyone else who flames me, my motto is if when I wake up tomorrow it doesnt matter, I dont give a rats ass.

hear hear...

As for Xonovik, I'm glad you don't, you shouldn't. I was just responding to what I thought was an attack on my lacking of Talents and then comparing stuff. I don't care what I drive either really. But, I rather have my ride than great Pk skills. And I can promise you, that Playing AR isn't paying the note on it. But, perhaps I shouldn't have responded, but hey I was bored at the time and enjoy talking shit.

As for salsa dancing, I'll reserve that to the Light Loafered Faerie men.

Oh, and don't assume I need someone behind my back for insulting my "Branch" of the miltary. These fellows often read the shit I point out to them and think their own thoughts about it. I was just describing their reaction...

Mullet: Can I touch em? Doh! The Boobs I mean... Wink

0 0 0
Matthais

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject:

I obviously have the wrong job in the army to be making that much less than you a month Asyndic.

Flaming is an art and apparently I suck at it.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Tru dat.

Also asyndic... Umm... yes?

0 0 0
xanthas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject:

Matthais wrote:
I obviously have the wrong job in the army to be making that much less than you a month Asyndic.

I told ya before man, quit the army go Marines. Wink I have the 'right' job that pays at least 3x less than the going rate for what's on my resume. Evil or Very Mad

0 0 0
Asyndic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject:

Matthais wrote:

Flaming is an art and apparently I suck at it.

No you don't. It's Pay-Grade, Years of Service, BAH, BAS, Special clothing allowance since I'm dealing with LEA's and a few other odds and ends. Don't worry though, I have a woman who's claim on me through my son is working rather hard to suck what I do have out of me...Texas is 20% plus medical, dental...and a long ass drive for travel. (Child Support) Though I can't complain about what's left in the bank afterwards.

0 0 0
xanthas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject:

Asyndic wrote:
I have a woman who's claim on me through my son is working rather hard to suck what I do have out of me...Texas is 20% plus medical, dental...and a long ass drive for travel. (Child Support) Though I can't complain about what's left in the bank afterwards.

Ha, I'm in the same boat except with two kids. Evil or Very Mad One kids CS is just an agreement between my ex-wife. The other, well Michigan thinks I should pay upwards of 30% of my 'salary'.

BAH...I make out like a bandit. I get $1070+ a month for BAH and the place I rent is $1000/month(utilities added into that figure) but my live in girlfriend pays half so that's banking $500 extra a month from Uncle Sam.

0 0 0
Spalino

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject:

P.S. If your in a deathmatch and they dont fatality you... yes you do recover. Wink

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject:

Now spalino. Have you ever had that happen? I am not arguing that you dont recover...I mean duh. But I have yet to go into a death match and not be killed/kill them. Personaly I dont think it has ever happened but with rage/other people walking around, I guess it has its likely hoods.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: