Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

New Cabal Forum Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should there be a Cabal forum for the members of certain Cabals?
Yes, I think it's a good idea.
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
No, I don't want to be able to easily look up specific cabal information.
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:

For such an outspoken person Remmenon you certainly judge quickly about other postings.

I posted my own posting in response to your own, in an attempt to clarify things as I view them. I have had a few cabaled characters and made some of the same mistakes with some of the same punishments, across the board. But it seems that you are unwilling to listen to anyone and that is that. I would point out, that a mentality like that is bound to get you absolutely no where. You will prove no points and your arguements will fall upon just as deaf ears. Well done and kudos to you for intelligently fighting for what you believe in. As opposed, ofcourse, to acting a baffoon and achieving absolutely nothing.

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Dude, I get what your saying but It doesn't matter what I say, or how I says it I don't have the power to code the game, make the rules, or change the rules. All I want is if they're going to be so homo and ass rape someone for a breech of cabal conduct that's definately not written in there, they should change the fucking helpfile. I think a clarification of "personal business" and "cabal business" should be in order.

P.s. thanks for life tips there buds, unfortunately this game/forum doesn't even reflect real life. Doesn't even come close, but thanks anyways Dad.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject:

http://gallery.rigachat.lv/flame/flame47.html <=== Remmenon

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: